From:
Stephanie Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:01:09 -0500
I currently am looking at an article by D'Alte A. Welch in volume 42 of the
Nautilus (1929) and he refers to Professor de la Torre. which I noticed
while looking for something else and thought I would just correct some
things in our Cuban mollusc database.

At 03:45 PM 19/06/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>or,  de la Torre y Huerta?
>
>Richard Petit <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Dear Beatriz:
>
>This has nothing to do with Urocoptidae, but I would simply like to know the
>correct way to index and cite Carlos de la Torre.
>
>Is he: de la Torre, Carlos; De la Torre, Carlos; or Torre, Carlos de la.
>
>Your help will be most appreciated.
>
>dick

>[log in to unmask] - a forum for informal discussions on molluscs
>To leave this list, click on the following web link:
>http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=conch-l&A=1
>Type your email address and name in the appropriate box and
>click leave the list.
>

><http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>Yahoo!
>Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Stephanie A. Clark

Biodiversity & Systematics
Department of Biological Sciences
School of Arts and Sciences
University of Alabama
Box 870345
Tuscaloosa, AL  35487
Phone: 1 (205) 348 1792 FAX: 1 (205) 348 6460
Mobile 1 (205) 310 9942
email [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]