From:
Tom Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:09:58 +0700
I am always referencing the following when working on Panamic material:

Skoglund (2001) Panamic Province Molluscan Literature, Additions and
Changes From 1971 through 2000. I Bivalvia, II Polyplacophora (Supplement
to Vol. XXXII The Festivus - Jan w21, 2001

Skoglund (2002) Panamic Province Molluscan Literature, Additions and
Changes From 1971 through 2001. III Gastropoda. (Supplement to Vol. XXXIII
The Festivus. March 28, 2002.

These may still be available from The San Diego Shell Club

Tom Rice
Rawai Beach, Phuket, Thailand