From:
Alex Menez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:09:19 +0100
Dear List
Sorting through my landsnails I came across a number of chondrinids
collected long ago by Helmut Nisters. This reminded me of Lubosh Kolouch's
post round about Christmas where it was suggested members of the list send
letters to Helmut and his mother to cheer them up. I suspect few of us have
actually done this. Seeing as its a lot easier to send an email I thought
maybe Lubosh may want to start such a message, to which members could each
add a sentence or two. Then the whole thing could be printed, and sent onto
Helmut.
Although Helmut initiated a varied response from members whilst he was
active on the List, I always found him helpful and very enthusiastic. I
propose, therefore, that the least we could do is prepare a message like
I've described, and send it on.
I'm hoping most of you agree.
Regards
Alex.