From:
Winston Barney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:52:20 -0500
Hi Jim & Bobbie,

I located several pix of Kirk, however they are all in group photos.

The best is a photo of Kirk with Cecilia and Tucker Abbott on page 4 of
AC #24. Another photo with Tucker and others is on page 9 of the same issue.

For what it's worth, the two indexes of American Conchologist (which I
compiled) have nearly 20 references to Kirk. The best article is in the COA
Bulletin #26, pp. 9-10, titled "Who's Who in COA"

Winston Barney