From:
Peter Hoefkens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:18:07 +0200
Hi,
I also prefer and have been using metal cabinets for over 12 years now. I
use cabinets designed for storing A1 sized paper. Cabinets are approximately
112 cm wide, 85 cm in dept and 58 cm heigh. So 2 cabinets can easily be
stacked on each other. Each cabinet contains 6 drawers, each slightly over 6
cm high.
So for big species I still have to rely on wooden drawers.

Kind regards,
Peter Hoefkens
The Netherlands