From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:27:33 -0300
Sorry on top of everything, to be posting this twice - the first time i had no subject line, so it was probably insta-turfed by most folks.  I hope some well-informed Conchler can come through with the info i need in this matter :--).

I apologise for seeking information on this matter from the list, but
have been unable to find it elsewhere.... does anyone have information
about Haji Rettob, who runs the business "C.V. Indo Perkasa Seashell"?
He remains a mystery to me.

 From Sunny, warm New Scotland (well, for a couple of hours today at
least....),
ross mayhew.