From:
Jenny Cline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 08:51:09 -0500
Actually, as I hear it from my parents (diehard FSU alums), gators are a
favorite dish among Seminoles.  And they make such pretty belts!

On a shell-related note, where are some good shelling/diving spots in
PANAMA?  I will be leaving soon for Honduras and now my husband just got a
job in Panama, closing down U.S. bases prior to the turnover of the Canal.
He's a dive instructor and wants to know where shellers go in Panama and
neighboring countries.

Incidentally, I will have to leave Conch-L for a while, but if anyone is
interested in exchange and/or keeping in touch, here is my address:

1LT Jenny Cline
PSC 42, Box 704
APO AA 34042

My email isn't active yet but should be after 1 Dec:

It's been great sharing and learning and laughing with y'all.

Jenny

> Well, I'd like to bring up a recent publication by the University of
> Florida Titled "If You Aren't a Gator, your Gator Bait!" (aka  If you
ain't a
> Gator, your Gator Bait!).

"Your" gator bait?  Whose gator bait are we discussing?  <grin!>  Them
gators got edjukashun all right.