From:
Sylvia in Alabama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 12:13:41 -0500
Rod, can you give me hand to help this lady out.  I remotely remember
something about "Twain", but can't remember where I stored the info.

Another thought I had, my scanner came with an executable program called
H-P Scanner Jobs Manager.  It starts up when Windows opens.  Do you
suppose she needs such a program?  Did your scanner come with one?

Sylvia