From:
Dawn Coughlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:45:41 +1000
Hi Conchers,
Re the sending of exchange parcels. I sent a large package to Italy some
seven weeks ago by airmail with all the required data, my Italian collector
has not recieved it as yet I don't know if I am being scammed or what. I
sent another parcel two days later and another four days after that, the
first parcel has not turned up, he has recieved the second small package
and the third package has gone missing, enquiries this end have proved
fruitless, and my post master says outgoing  airmail parcels clear the
country within 24 hours. My concern is what can I do now, are there any
channels that I can through, are Italian customs difficult ?
                                        Dawn