From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:19:33 -0700
In regard to missing parcels...

In some twenty years of sending and receiving specimens in the mail, I've
only had three go astray and I'm not really certain they actually got
lost.  One was to Okinawa through an FPO address and the other two (to
the same person) were to Israel. The latter recipient never responded to
letters sent separately, so it raises suspicions about the problem
actually being that of the postage systems.

Kim Hutsell
San Diego