From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 07:06:11 PDT
Dear Ross Minton,

I don't know the book of Littorinidae. But I am so dare to say
that the author might have included several species to the
other valid species as synonyms. like Littorina angulifera,
which always former was named Littorina scabra angulifera
but now - I only can guess - to be a synonym of Littorina
scabra. For the other species you named I have no opinion.
But until now I also have kept Littorina zebra in the museums
collection under this name.

best littorinids greetings from Innsbruck
yours Helmut Nisters