From:
Jennifer Hanhila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 07:32:19 PDT
Dear Martin,
     Thank you for your encouraging information.  My husband is very
interested in visiting the beaches at Normandy, so this would work out
perfectly.  I have always wanted to visit Mont St. Michel, but everyone
says it is soooo touristy so maybe I won't get there.  I really
appreciate your help!    Thanks.....Jennifer

>From [log in to unmask] Fri Oct 16 02:03:41 1998
>Date:         Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:04:18 +0200
>Sender:       Conchologists of America List <[log in to unmask]>
>From:         "Cadee M.C." <[log in to unmask]>