From:
Ken Zentzis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 02:33:12 -0600
Dear Stephanie,

My apologies for taking so long to respond...have had a combination of
computer problems and house related chores to take care of before it gets too
cold. (Got the painting done in time, but there's still more to do!).

I'd be very interested in trading for Achatina fulica from all the places you
mentioned.  I've contacted a friend who may have large specimens (how large is
large to you?), and I still need to check out my Helicostylas for you (can you
give me a list of some that you're really interested in...it may help me part
with something I'd otherwise tend to keep...).

I'm not quite ready to get everything together for you, but wanted to let you
know that I am interested.

Sincerely,
Ken Zentzis
Wichita, Kansas