From:
Glenn Burghardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 06:33:45 -0800
We invite all Conch-L'ers to take a look at our Gallery of Chitons. It is
just the beginning and will be added to as we get the images made.. We are
quite new in working with computers and setting up a website (took an adult
high school class on October 3rd) so our site may be a little plain but
give us time.  The Gallery of Chitons may be reached by visiting our
website http://home.inreach.com/burghart and then clinking on the link to
the Gallery of Chitons. Hope you all enjoy our chitons as much as we do.
Best to everyone,

Glenn & Laura Burghardt
11424 Pioneer Ave., Oakdale, CA 95361
http://home.inreach.com/burghart/