From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 08:44:10 -0500
John,
Back from some time in the Vorderland of Florida.  I was in Tampa.  I mean
no offense to those from there, but when you live in northern Florida,
southern metropolitan areas produce some consternation, befuddlement and
higher blood pressures.

Send locales for some of the land snails.  I've read quite a few old
labels.  Maybe I can decipher some of the Pacific Island stuff.  I can do
the Philippines pretty well.  Let me know.

Best in the new year.

Hugs,

Kurt