Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 21:20:20 -0500
>Does anyone out there in Conch-L Land know who is the distributor  or
>bookstore where we can find the following books?
>Atlas Of Florida Fossil Shells (Pliocene & Pleistocene Marine
Gastropods)-Petuch
>Field Guide to the Ecphoras-Petuch
>Neogene History of Tropical American Molluscs-Petuch

I searched Amazon.com for you, and although they list several Petuch books,
they are either out of print, on back order, or special order. But it was
the best luck I had when searching my usual sources.

Other good sources are Powells.com and Bibliofind.com.

Powells is the US's largest used and new bookstore (truen name is "Powells
City of Books"- literally takes up 1 city block and they give you a map upon
entering!). They have an on-line catalog which is searchable, and a reliable
purchasing system thru the Internet. They don't currently have any Petuchs
though, but inventory changes constantly and they are worth a return visit
periodically.

Bibliofind is a search engine which searches many used bookstores who link
up with them. I have found many an out of print book through Bibliofind. But
no luck on the Putuchs here, either.

Happy hunting, and don't forget to revisit Powells and Bibliofind!

Elizabeth