From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 08:48:15 -0600
After thinking it over, if Helmut will give me two shells I will give them
both to the C.O.A. auction.  The way I understand it, if you give Helmut 2
shells one goes to his collection and the other to "his" museum, I may be
wrong, but this is the way it sounds to me.  Hope to see you soon Lynn.
John