From:
Ken Zentzis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:24:09 -0600
Carol Adamson wrote:

> Hello to all,
> I have a resource question...I own the book "Shells of New Guinea and the
> Central Indo-Pacific" by Hinton.  Is there other resources by Hinton that I am
> unaware of?  The students seem to be able to follow the format of this book
> quite well, and I wondered if there may be others.  Also..what is a good
> reference for shells from the Mexico area?  Thanks in advance.
> Carol

Hi Carol,

There are two other books by Hinton I know of: "Guide to Shells fo New
Guinea", slightly different than the above (it includes landsnails) although
most of the plates of marine shells are the very same, and Guide to Shells of
Australia". These are in the 70pp range, and the plate quality is inferior to
the original printing of the book you aleady have.

Ken Zentzis
Wichita, Kansas