From:
Peter Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:53:17 -0500
Ross,
Don't be discouraged.  You're right, we can make a difference.  It doesn't
have to be much but we have to commit to spending that most valuable
commodity of all - Time.  If you have time to read all these messages then
you have time to write letters to your legislator, volunteer for COA, your
local aquarium or shell club or give a talk on shells to to some grade
schoolers.  Make up a basic shell I.D. sheet for your state parks to
distribute.  The possibilities are endless.  Most of all it is easier (and
more fun) then you think.

Beth