From:
Carol Adamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 20:20:54 EST
Dear Conch-L,
Thank you for all the support for my project on Teacher Collections.  John,
thank you so much for rallying to create support for this.  Also thank you for
the specimens I have been sent.  I would like to thank Paul Monfils for his
exceptional donations and Bobbi Cordy for making this a shell club project.
The generous nature, shared experience and knowledge has been outstanding.  I
am in sincere gratitude to all of you who have corresponded with me and given
me advice and counsel.

Carol Adamson, Clark High School, 4291 Pennwood Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89102