From:
Alex Fraissinet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 22:14:57 +0100
At 18:43 2-02-1999 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear All;-
>    I'm on a new "server". It doesn't serve very well. I can send but I
>can't receive. I'm thinking about reviving some old methods of
>communication: mail, telephone, pony express, smoke. I'm told I need
>16megs of ram. I don't know what meg or ram is. Do I have to?
>     Art

Dear Art,

        I think you don't understand "server". That <sometimes> means that the
provider thinks that you have to serv him. Here in Holland, we have an
author of a magazine - he calls himself the cruseider - who write columns
of this kind of providers, hoping it will help.

        I am confused about your question. When I understand you well you receive
nothing. Why do I send you an answere? I don't know, I think I'm
old-fashioned and I think also you will find a way to read this. I also
send you an copy by tamtam.

        Your next question is simple. Yes, you have to. If you buy a fountainpen
you need to know that you need ink too.

        Please, let me know if you have received it. And, if you have real
questions about meg ram rom or other computerstuff please send that
question to my private Email.

        I hope you will  soon be back with us on ConchL

Regards,  Alex.