From:
"Cadee M.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:34:55 +0100
> ----------

Also here in  the Netherlands there exist two species of recently introduced
Corbicula's, one with relatively broud ribs, called C. fluminea, and a form
with narrow ribs, C. Fluminalis. On the beach you can find fossil
Corbicula's, they don't fit these two newly introduced species. Martin Cadee
(The Netherlands)