From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:55:57 PST
Hello Guido,

I don't have your personal e-mail. Please send me your e-mail.
I will consider you to make a link to my homepage, as it is rich
of information of the inland-shells of Tyrol with checklist, literature
list and story of some malacologists. Hope to hear from you as
soon as possible, if you can make a link to my homepage.
Best shelling greetings
Helmut Nisters from Innsbruck
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
homepage: www.netwing.at/nisters/