From:
"Bickel, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:00:52 -0600
As a long-term subscriber to several lists on various professional and
avocational topics, it seems the most dynamic and long-running ones
always have threads of quality humor.  Keep up the good work, and you
might consider sharing the recipe for whatever you have been sniffing
before these sessions :-).

Dave Bickel