From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:00:16 -0700
We agree absolutely with our fellow Canadian, Peter. Maybe north of the border
our etiquette is different. Private negative messages are fine when warranted.
We sent Mr. cheshire info and got an immediate and prompt  Thank You. We hope
Mr. Cheshire keeps contributing to this site as we have learned much from him.
We should all take the time to thank him for making this site dynamic.