From:
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:40:04 -0700
Nora,

I have tried very unsuccessfully to write you at your personal e-mail
address but it keeps getting bounced back.  The books you are looking
for have been up for auction at www.ebay.com  You will have to search
using "seashell, seashells, sea shell, and sea shells" to get all of the
entries but right now you can find the compendium real cheap (I think it
is under seashells or sea shells).  I was going to get it to replace my
old, broken spined, loose paged copy.  But if you want to go for it --
its all yours.

Tom Eichhorst

I take it no box yet?