From:
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 23:18:07 -0700
Mariah,

I couldn't get your link to work to the picture of your Cypraea
fultoni.  I also got two of these from Brian and only plan on keeping
one, so if anyone is interested, contact me off list at
[log in to unmask]  If you just want to see the shells I can send a nice
jpg image of both.

As for the rough dorsal surface, I was told this is pretty typical.
Mine also have great color and are about the same size, 68 and 77 mm.
Maybe someone who knows something about these shells can straighten me
out on the rough surface part.  I talked to a club member who got one
years ago from Brian and she says hers also has a rough surface.  They
are extremely interesting shells.  I never expected to have one, much
less two of them.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA