From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:06:17 -0800
My request generated 9 (one questionable - Aaron) replies in support of including a person's
location with their signature and a bit of repartee that ignored the issue.  However, several of
those (except Tennessee) included location with signature.  Thanks to the following for your
supportive comments:

Scott        Florida
wizzard    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Peter        Vancouver, Canada
Julia         Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Cathie        Fontana, CA
Martin        St. Petersburg, FL
Aaron        Juneau, Alaska
Bill            Sarasota, FL

In the name of myself, Scott, wizzard, Peter, Julia, Cathie, Martin, Aaron and Bill I'd again like
to request that everyone whose location is not a part of their autosignature, please include your
location below your signature.  It would also be nice to hear some more opinions on the issue --
even from those of you who always do.   (Remember, there are newcomers joining us all the time and
this would be helpful to them as well.)

Marlo
Merritt Island, FL
(And, since this has come up, and in my case has caused some confusion, Sex: Male)(No comments from
Tennessee!)