From:
Barbara Haviland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 19:14:23 -0500
After checking the conch-l list of all who are on the list, Father Lopez's
name does not appear.  Has he moved, is he still in South America, when was
the article written that appeared in Sea & Shore with his email at the end
of the article? Here is a mystery.  I hope that the terrible things that
happened in Honduras did not happen where he was.

Does anyone one have the email address for Jim MCClean I think that is his
name at the Los Angeles Museum?

Someone must have an idea, how could such a great shell collector
disappear?
BHaviland