Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:53:30 -0500
Any of you fine folks who are members of Narcotics/Alcoholics Anonymous
wou whould like to form a shell collection group based in South Florida
but open to all, we could have great sunrise/sunrise gatherings to
discuss recovery and spirituality, hunt for shells and have informative
discussions about snails afterward, all the while traveling to beautiful
and secret spots around south Florida. no dues or fees, just passing the
basket for buying what we need for materials and such.  It could be fun.
If youv'e ever seen the sun come up at pomapano flats on a cool morning
could hardly describe a more enriching spiritual experience.  Membership
open to all who think thry have a problem. Let me know what you think.
I'll look forward to you interest  Thanks, Michael Huggins, Sunrise, FL