Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 22:43:07 -0500
Emilio Jorge Power wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Hi to all,
>
> I just received an e-mail from Fred Hinkle re; SDK and a following
> e-mail
> with the Happy '99 virus attachment. I did not open the attachment. Hope
>
> no one else did!
>
> --
>
> Later,
>
> Emilio Jorge Power
>
> Please visit;
> "The Liguus Home Page"
> http://pw1.netcom.com/~ejpower/lighompage.html
> West Melbourne, Florida  USA

DON'T OPEN ANY FILE ATTACHMENTS FOR AWHILE UNLESS YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT
YOU ARE OPENING!!!!  ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE USING MICROSOFT PRODUCTS FOR
WORD PROCESSING AND/OR E-MAIL.  I'm so glad I've been using Netscape and
the older WordPerfect, Melissa can't touch that baby.  Sorry for the
non-shell post but these messages are not slowing down and I see some
Conch-L members are distributing virii, probably by accident. Michael,
Sunrise, FL