From:
elizalde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 00:23:54 -0400
Dear Nora,

Calliostoma coppingeri, E.A.Smith 1880
Cerithidea montagnei, D'Orbigny 1839

Best regards,

Antonio

----------
De: NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
A: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: Authors and Years
Fecha: Lunes 5 de Abril de 1999 05:55 PM

I have just gone through my entire collection adding authors and years
to the database.  I'm still a bit short on my own book collection but
the local library and some excellent websites have given me most of what
I need, but I have 9 left that I can't find. I feel a bit guilty taking
this shortcut but I noticed that many of you have generously done this
for others.  At the risk of trying your patience with these kinds of
requests, can anyone help me with the authors and/or years for my last
nine?  Genus name could be wrong too for all I know.
Scutus breviculus
Calliostoma coppingeri - EA Smith
Umbonium elegans - Kiener
Neritina waigiensis - Lesson