From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:21:08 -0000
Thank you for pointing that out Gijs. I couldn't see a way that someone
could ship a large specimen that would arrive in one piece. The contact I
used for my trading in that area disappeared too . Are any other species in
the region banned ? thanks again ,,,
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida