From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:32:44 -0000
Great , I was look through the western atlantic conus book( yes indeed the
same one that I haven't got of my lazy &^%*( and shipped to you ) on  page
40, conus villepinii, looks like a dead ringer in form ... will color copy
and ship out the boook . one thing please send the land address again ,
don't hate me took much , just too dang busy and forget everything not
tattooed to my forehead. if you would when you get the book copy the picture
you have on the conus you mentioned. thanks again , Mark James & Peta Susan
Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804