From:
David Monsecour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 11:38:53 +0100
Dear Erwin;

I also know a lot jokes like that, but I many of them are told both in the
Netherlands and in Belgium: you simply change the Belgian by a Dutchman or
vice versa.
Enough about our "mutual hate". What kind of shells do you collect? and
are you coming to the Belgian shellshow in Aarschot (first weekend of
May)?

Bye

David