From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:00:29 -0700
I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading community, and thought that you might be interested. Is a nice starting
landshell collection full of datas.
Helmut

Title of item:  starting collection of European inland-shells
Seller: [log in to unmask]
Starts: 04/26/99 15:13:52 PDT
Ends:   05/03/99 15:13:52 PDT
Price:  Starts at $110.00
To bid on the item, go to:      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=96334525

Item Description:
        starting collection of about 60 different species and
subspecies of recent European inlandshells selected
through all the most important families (Cochlostomatidae, Vertiginidae, Chondrinidae, Buliminidae, Clausiliidae, Hygromiidae and Helicidae, etc), including some very fresh microshells, all selected (sieved) from mould and fine earth and rubble. It's a nice selection with 1 - 10 specimens / lot, including some rarer ones, about 200 - 300 specimens,
nice shells. Interesting for beginners or lovers of
landshells. The material is coming from Austria, Italy
and a few other localities of Europe. Quite a must for
landshellers or who will become one.

Buyer pays for shells and mailing (included), all together

$ 110.00 (quite a low price for what I am going to send)

Dear highbidder,

in case of having higbidded, please send payment in
form of postal order or cash in an unregistered envelope
to my homeaddress:

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe