From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 22:01:19 +0000
1) Trochidae is a hard family to get literature for.  Does anyone have a
good list of Trochidae references??
2) Nobody answered my plea for info on info which could lead to getting
Pleurotomaira atlantica - like which fishery brings it in.  Anybody know
who wants to tell???
3) I am always looking for really interesting or just plain great
environmental sites - found a batch of good ones today which i added
just now to the Ecological Resources on the Web page
(http://www.schnr-specimen-shells.com/Ecological_web-resources.html),
which was not as good as i thought it was yesterday (and loads a lot
faster now also!!), but just don't have the time to look for the more
"unique" sites which would add more "spice" to the page.  As it stand
now, it is a really major resource (more major than it was yesterday, at
least!!), but in order to be truly "wonderful", i need your eager (or
even not-so-eager!!) assistance.
Cheers to you all,
Ross M.
--