Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 22:37:48 EST
Hey, I'm Matthew.  I am 5 years old.  My Daddy is typing this for me.  I am
Ashley's and Jonathan's little brother.  I like shells too.  Daddy has to give
me lots of shells 'cause I lose 'em.  I like going with Daddy to find shells
in the creeks and at the beach.  I like to play in the water.  I like to look
for shells in my Daddy's boat [canoe].  I like to watch the snails crawl on my
hands.  Mommy hates this.  She makes me wash my hands.  Mommy will not touch a
snail.  Bye.

Matthew Shelton
Mobile, Alabama