From:
Scott E Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 19:39:12 -0700
5) I also received a specimen named as Astraea milloni ? B & F. Savat and
Richard, 1973. I was not able to find it in any book I have. Does anyone
have its description and/or picture?

This can be found in Sally Kaicher's "Card Catalogue of Worldwide Shells"
(1973-1989) and also Salvat & Rives' "Coquillages de Polynesie" (1975).

Scott Jordan