From:
David L Paal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:51:01 -0500
Dear Q-Man,

How about the draught?....possible fluctuations in the current?....water
levels have been down on the entire coast perhaps? Those little coquinas
had to take their little hat dance somewhere, and the B-Whelks probably
opted for better "drive up service" near the surf line; the food chain
was probably not as plentiful in what used to be the "Tidal Pools" that
have probably vanished this summer. And then there's even the remote
possibility that someone simply walked off with the spoils and nothing
was left on your midnight excursions....maybe dead batteries in your
flashlight?

Serious questions deserve serious contemplation!

Dave