Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:43:01 -0500
Thanks to all who replied to my request for information about malacological
libraries, and to my modification of Pat Draeger's question about manuals
on terrestrial and freshwater mollusks. Compilations of all sorts of
information on shells are very helpful and more of them will, no doubt,
eventually make their way onto the COA website for everyone to use.

Andrew K. Rindsberg
Geological Survey of Alabama