From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:12:53 -0500
I guess we should get off this subject before being scolded for being
off-topic (although computers and this listserve are forever linked).

Thanks for all your suggestions and input via Conch-L and privately.  One
more comment - MS Windows' back-up program also compresses and spans disks.
But not as fast as WinZip.

More input and comments are invited, but click on the e-mail address below
to reply.

Sylvia S. Edwards
Huntsville, Alabama