From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:18:44 -0400
Welcome Aboard Nancy....You will find some interesting topics on here.  Some
are over your head (and mine too) others can be quite informing.  A great bunch
of people on here for sure.

Jim and I have been collecting for 30 yrs...all our shells are either
self-collected or traded.
We do not buy or sell shells.   We are totally addicted to this hobby.  Besides
being active in the Astronaut Trail Shell Club....we fly to the Bahamas as
often as we can.  Jim dives off of Jupiter area at least once a week.

Bobbi in Shell Creations