From:
Javier López <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:14:24 +0100
-----Original Message-----
De: Gijs C. Kronenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Para: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Fecha: viernes 3 de septiembre de 1999 16:36
Asunto: Re: Harpidae - Strombidae
>And I am not expecting a deep-going review at all. But what I do expect
>(and what you do pretend) is a work which unequivocally clearifies the
>differences between species, as an aid for collectors. Some species of
>Harpa are extremely difficult, and these differences are not clarified, in
>the contrary..............

I AGREE TO GIJS. THE WORK IS FANTASTIC AND THE PHOTOS ARE NICE. IMPOSSIBLE
ANY OBJECTION, BUT THE TEXT REFERING TO THE SPS. IS TOO BRIEF AND IT DOESN'T
CLARIFY THE DIFFERENCES. I THINK THAT SMALL LINES MARKING THE "HOT POINTS"
BETWEEN SPS. WOULDN'T DECREASE THE QUALITY OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS AND THEY WOULD
BE A GREAT TOOL TO DISTINGUISH THEM.
BY THE WAY, I HOPE TO BUT THE NEXT ONE ABOUT STROMBS BUT I COULDN'T FIND THE
KRONENBERG'S BOOK ABOUT THIS FAMILY. CAN ANYONE GET ME ONE OR TELL ME WHERE
I CAN LOOK FOR IT. I'VE SEEN IT IN CATALOGUES BUT NEVER AVAILABLE.MAYBE
UNLUCKY.

GREETINGS
javier lopez