From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 04:18:00 -0000
Hel(l)mut, I really liked your website. I don't collect landshells (but they
do live on the patio, is that collecting ???).
The sand looks just fine  but I must agree with Sir Thomas of the lands that
rain forgot (except in the monsoon season) that the images should be lighter
. other then that your doing a real bang-up job (good work) .
keep it up!!!
Ferreter