From:
Erick Staal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 08:16:05 +0100
Hi Ross and all,

Sorry folks for my earlier (too) strong reaction on the subject. Sometimes a
few hours of sleep extra can make a difference. However, what I really
wanted to say is that these kind of things need to be taken very seriously,
because they are in my opinion an infringement on civil rights (no meant as
termed by the American Constitution) namely the rights 'to be informed
correctly and impartially' and 'the right to decide for oneself about one's
attitude towards life'. These rights need to be upheld and guarded with all
might, lest we go back to the dark ages we just left tens of years behind
us...

Erick