Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:45:24 EDT
This is my first time to ask a question on Conch-L.  I have enjoyed reading
all the interesting material on Conch-L each day-in fact since I signed up
for it several months ago.  Shelling is a passion with me.  I'm interested in
all kinds of shells, particularly self-collected ones. My collection is
pretty full of South Carolina shells and I have some lovely specimens from
Florida, but as with all shellers, I'm always on the lookout for new places
to go.
Now to my question.  Some weeks ago someone wrote about shelling around
Tampa.  He mentioned he had a boat to take people out to flats around there.
I have lost the copy I made of that information and was wondering if either
he could respond to me via email ([log in to unmask]) or if someone else copied
the information, I'd really appreciate getting it again.  Thanks and keep on
sharing all of the wonderful information and funny stuff.  It makes my day.