From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 21:54:10 -0000
I must side with Andrew here as just the suggestion could be cause for
someone to abuse (a little is good , alot must be bliss),  sort of like
collecting hubcaps on the freeway , so might find it invigorating and
adrenaline pumping but it's best not suggested without disclaimer. just a
thought. ferreter