From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 18:33:36 -0500
Dear Andrew G. and Sinistralia aficiandos,

Eureka; it pays to advertise.  Andrew, I have a shell, 30 mm., 12-13 ribs,
slightly worn, slightly broken, which otherwise fits the description you
have limned.  ("Somalia;" ex Al and Bev Deynzer 8/10/96; fair price, but
less than yours). Interested parties may request a scanned image (jpg
attachment to email).  Now we're cybercooking.

I have never been able to figure out why Smythe and Chatfield (1984) didn't
concede the F. gallagheri - F. taylorianus (sinistral syntype)
conspecificity that Andrew G. and I sensed.

Harry