From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 14:47:09 +0900
Comrades,

I received an e-mail today from someone whose address is [log in to unmask]
It contained no message, just an attached file which I deleted immediately.
Does anyone know who this person is?
I don't need to remind you - never accept sweets from strangers. Delete any
unsigned attachments, friends, or suffer our fate two years back when we
had to scour the hard drive with bleach and pumice to get a virus off it.
Back up your address books to a floppy, too.